CodeWeavers has released CrossOver Games 10.1.0 for Linux and Mac. This release fixes many known issues with supported games and adds Rift to the list of games that now run with CrossOver Games. This release has also seen allot of fixes to cross tie support, RAR files are now fully supported.
The cost of CrossOver Games is only $39.95 and it comes with six months of upgrades and support. Customers who purchase CrossOver Pro for $69.95 will receive a free version of CrossOver Games with their purchase.
CrossOver Games 10.1.0 Change Log :
- New games support:
- Rift now installs and runs.
- Other changes:
- Added the ability to install World of Warcraft via the download client. There are some issues with the launcher, but the game runs well when launched via WoW.exe.
- Some improvements have been made to the Star Trek Online launcher. The game still suffers from performance problems.
- Added CrossTie support for RAR files.
- Made several improvements to menu and association handling.
Founded in 1996 as a general software consultancy, CodeWeavers focuses on the development of Wine the core technology found in all of its CrossOver products. The company's goal is to bring expanded market opportunities for Windows software developers by making it easier, faster and more painless to port Windows software to Linux. CodeWeavers is recognized as a leader in open-source Windows porting technology, and maintains development offices in Minnesota, the United Kingdom and elsewhere around the world. The company is privately held. For more information about CodeWeavers, log on to www.CodeWeavers.com.